Some good feedback from the last Introduction to Mindfulness session held in Wigan and Leigh yesterday on behalf of the Staying Health Group …see below.
Over the past 12months we have offered an Introduction to Mindfulness for Families in
Wigan and Leigh -10 members – evaluation commets see below
- Excellent course, found it really beneficial in helping me to reduce stress and to be in the present
- Would be great to have a longer session to gain more knowledge
- The course was well delivered and it was clear the facilitator was very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the session. A longer course would be helpful.
- Thank you for the chance to take part in a very useful course. Would like to explore further.
- Excellent course, well presented, clear and concise. Would recommend to others.
- I think more mindfulness courses would be very beneficial
- Excellent- light at the end of the tunnel. More sessions so can look at it in depth.
- Found the course very good and would do it again
- Any further sessions of this type and we would be very interested. The opportunity for a retreat would be marvellous!
- Very good in that it provided an explanation about Mindfulness without trying to “teach” it in such a short time